Pre-Departure Familiarization: Going abroad to study is very different from going abroad for a short holiday. The students have to ready mentally and ready to adopt a new culture, education system, food, weather, friend circle, etc. We at New Era Education provide the student with guidance about
- How to Handle Culture blow- Many students in the initial stage are shocked by the differences in culture, weather, food, gender equality, education system, etc.
- This often leads to withdrawal symptoms wherein they refuse to socialize or leave the evident safety of their rooms. The doziness often impedes this phenomenon, and many times students fail to recover. It’s essential that the student knows the difficulties and can reach competent authorities at the University (if required). New Era Education provides literature and ways to be better prepared for it.
- Accommodation and Airport Pickup: We help students arrange for Airport Pickup to University Hostel.
- Checklist Things to Carry– Students carry irrelevant things and just increase the baggage space. The winter clothing which we use in India may not be enough over there. New Era Education provides a checklist for Things to Carry country wise.
- Get-together: New Era does pre-departure orientation in Delhi 5 star hotel and do describe As discussed above the students are going to virtually a completely new environment. Every culture has its unwritten code of conduct. The student has to understand and start following social and cultural norms. New Era Education provides them with ab exhaustive checklist for the same country wide.