NEW ERA EDUCATION Shortlists The University As Per The Following Criteria
- Ranking of Institution: The ranking methodology and it differs as per the ranking institution, it does provide an insight into the quality of Institution. We always keep it in our provision while selecting the Universities.
- Accreditation of the Institution: This is amid the most crucial factor in the selection of the universities. It considers the quality of Institution and recognition of degree. New Era Education makes sue that we apply to only MCI recognized, WHO Affiliated, and well-accredited institutions.
- Academic Percentage: An essential factor in the selection of University, as it considers the performance of the student in his area of study.
- Scores in NEET
- Budget: Before selection of the Medical University New Era Education normally speak to student’s parents to get an estimate about the tuition fee budget. While shortlisting, we make you sure that we cling to the budget.
- Location in Russia: We ask the students if they have a specific location choice in Russia. We try to select universities in the vicinity of the location.
- Campus welfare: Safety is paramount and a significant worry for students and parents. We ensure that all the City, University, and nearby areas are safe and don’t have any history of violence.
- Opportunities for Part-Time Jobs: Most of the students look for an opportunity to work part-time while studying. Part-time is allowed only on campus in the USA, so we look for universities that are large enough to have opportunities for on-campus jobs.
- Feedback from Existing Students and es-students: It’s always the best way to know first hand about a particular University. We make sure that we are in touch with existing students who are studying there and give realtime feedback to prospective students.
- Weather: We provide the information about the prevailing weather conditions over there as many students aren’t able to tolerate extreme cold.